Upon entering the floating festival heart, you agree to all house rules:
- Always follow the instructions of the organization.
- Always follow the indicated route over the gangways.
- It is not allowed to climb on or over the edge of the gangways or on the barge.
- The professional freerun course may only be used with permission from the organization.
- Smoking, electronic cigarettes, and vapes are not allowed during your visit.
- The use of alcohol and drugs is not allowed before or during your visit.
- We advise you to enter the festival heart with flat shoes.
- No heels.
- Pets are not allowed except for assistance or guide dogs.
- We request that you dispose of trash in the designated trash cans.
- Toilets can be visited in the Maassilo.
- Entering the floating festival heart is at your own risk.
- Children under 12 years old are accompanied by at least one adult per child.
Violating one or more house rules will result in immediate removal from the floating festival heart.